Plant Vogtle Vendor, Supplier and Employment Contact Information
Operator (Southern Nuclear) and part owner (Georgia Power):
- To apply for Southern Company and/or Georgia Power jobs visit the Southern Company careers website.
- For information on becoming a vendor or supplier for Southern Company and its affiliates, learn more at the suppliers website.
Lead construction contractor for Vogtle Units 3 and 4:
- To apply for CB&I engineering, project management and administrative — apply online.
- To apply for "construction craft" positions such as carpenters, pipe fitters, electricians and laborers — apply online.
- Some job postings for Vogtle 3 and 4 work are also available through the Georgia Department of Labor. The GA Dept of Labor's Augusta Career Center is located on 601 Greene St, Augusta, GA. The Burke County Career Center is located at Augusta Technical College in Waynesboro.
A CB&I subcontractor involved in site preparation work:
- Those seeking employment can send resumes and include information on their backgrounds and the types of position they are seeking. General information about types of positions, contact information is an online application process. Morgan accepts e-mail.
- Morgan periodically staffs a small trailer located at the corner of HW 23 and Jack Delaigle Rd in Burke County. Applications for employment can be completed at this facility when it is open.
Designer and builder of new AP1000 nuclear power plants:
- Apply online for Westinghouse jobs (management, engineering and administrative) positions.
Williams Industrial Services Group
Primary maintenance contractor for Vogtle Units 1 and 2:
- To seek staff employment, contact Paula Banister at email@example.com or by calling (404) 386-0484. For craft positions, contact local union halls.